Saturday, September 9, 2017

Very Sad Day

It is a very sad day today, Diesel,  8 years old,


 Siberian Husky, grand-puppy, has passed away.

Mitchell called today, and say "Diesel was now with Boris."
Boris was my beloved 11 year old, Boston Terrier that passed away February 2016.

                                            Boris & Diesel at the Carroll Cottage 2012.

Diesel was himself this Canada Day. Gorgeous, beautiful Diesel!

Mitchell had just found out yesterday, through an x-ray & an ultrasound,  that Diesel had cancer in the prostate, kidneys, & his lungs were full of spots. And today he passed away.

Mitchell, Nicole, & Lois,  are taking him to Elnora, their weekend getaway home, for his burial.

I know I can't be there, I asked for Diesel to be wrapped in the quilt I made him several years ago.
That way, I know he will be wrapped with my love... forever.

He was such a beautiful dog with a beautiful loving manner to him.
He will be missed by many of those that loved him, such a soft soul.

Louis, his daily partner, is going to miss him like crazy. These two have been inseparable for nearly three years.
Mitchell & Diesel, July 2017
Diesel resting on the beach this summer.
Nicole, Nicholas, & the furry family! It was a wonderful summer for all!

My last time with Diesel, wonderful surprise to see all the Alberta family.
I wish I would have changed my camera lens, fuzzy photo.


Some Photos Of Diesel Memories

Christmas 2014 

 The house in Elnora that Christmas. The window looks like a painting with all the beautiful trees.
It will be that that yard, that Diesel has gone to rest in peace.

The cat angel on top of the tree is made of muslin & then I needle punched Diesel's hair into the cat, creating a very soft cat!

 That Christmas in 2014, we drove to Canmore & Diesel fell asleep, sitting up! lol

                                                             Always enjoying the truck ride!
I loved his face markings!

                                                       2012 - Cozy in the cottage!

My heart goes out to this family unit as they mourn the loss of their beloved Diesel.
My love goes out to you.

Now, Diesel looks after my little man, Boris Loree.

Rest In Peace
Wrapped in the love of the quilt I made you Diesel.
Grandma's going to miss you. XO



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Cynthia, I'm so very sorry for the loss of beautiful Diesel. He was such a beautiful dog. My heart goes out to your son Mitchell and his wife.
    Warm hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete