Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone visiting a very Happy Easter!

Cousin Ann & I were out shopping yesterday for my tatting supplies & Mary's post from Home Is Were The Boat Is (I don't know how to link it, try Google) look for it under Easter Peeps.
She had talked about decorating with Peeps? What were they & were would I find them?
Ann found pink bunnies, in the Foodland grocery store, Nick found eggs & chicks in Walmart, I found the jelly beans in Giant Tiger. Yes! the supplies to put the arrangement together!~


Here's my finished arrangement. I'm going to add the chicks, bunny, & eggs on bamboo sticks. I forgot that detail & was reminded when I looked up Mary's picture again.

Do give this arrangement a try, it's easy to do & oh so spring like!

Wishing you a very Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment