Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Alberta Bound


He's leaving on a West Jet Plane...don't know when he'll be back again, Oh Dee I hate to see you go!

Diesel now has his plane ticket to go with Bill & I on the 24th, we're all Alberta Bound, going to Calgary Alberta. Mitchell is on cloud nine to have the boy back in his arms...photos of this reunion will follow as I blog my first trip to Alberta.
I was out to British Columbia several years ago & spent 3 days there & on Vancouver Island and NEVER saw one mountain!
The overcast & fog was as thick as pea soup, I never did see one mountain. Now I hope to see the mountains, even if it's just the base of them. Mitch has talked of taking us to Lake Louise on this visit.

For now Diesel is just lounging in his crate or on the couch. He enjoys time in my studio & sleeps under my table by the foot control of my machine. There's an AC unit in the front window & cold air falls to the laminate floor, creating a cool spot for snoozing.

I'm going to miss my 'Big Boy' :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment